Monday, June 15, 2009

starstruck




The Selby is sort of like a weird internet cribs with art-related celebrities. Sort of weird/funny to me. I really like alot of the sets though, especially this one with Isabelle McNally because her room resembles mine at the moment. I'm going to Sea Ranch for the next few days, it's a nice little community of houses right of the northern coast of California. I'm kind of excited for four straight days of food cooked by my skilled friends, mild alcohol consumption, hot tubbing, good movies, and a giant game of risk. There will also be lots of picture taking which I will be sure to put up later.

"It's a story that might bore you, but you don't have to listen, because I always knew it was going to be like that." -The Rules of Attraction, Brett Easton Ellis

No comments: