Friday, April 8, 2011

award season



Thanks to Alex of Lifestyle Geek and Jessica of The Embellished Life for giving me the Stylish Blogger Award. Just a month back to blogging and I'm already being recognized! So much mounting pressure to deliver in the future... Oh yea and I get to tell you guys 8 things about me. Once people realize 1. I live in New York and 2. I happen to share my name with a girl who was exercised they cease to find me interesting but there's really nothing I can do about that (sorry).

1. I cannot digest milk, soy, corn, almonds, coconut, and wheat.
2. I already know what you're thinking, "What can you eat then???" Lots of brown rice and beans.
3. I wanted to be an ice skater when I grew up.
4. I am a chocoholic by nature.
5. I have never and will never own a pair of Rainbows or Uggs.
6. I drink 3 cups of green tea everyday. I would buy a camelbak and suck it out of there too if it wasn't so hard to carry around.
7. I'm a cat person.
8. I make a wish at 11:11, I'd tell you what but then my wish won't come true ;)

No comments: