Sunday, March 27, 2011

brown and wooly









vintage wool sweater, army surplus jacket, true religion shorts, american apparel tights


What I wore out on a bright and sunny Sunday. Sundays are my favorite day of the week because I can sleep in, make a big breakfast, lounge around, catch up on reading and television, do some shopping, and have no obligations what so ever. I love Sundays even better when there's some sunlight as well.

I found this sweater at Goodwill Outlet. I saw a bit of the sleeve poking out in one pile and pulled the thing out with all my might to reveal this beautiful vintage Brooks Brothers knit. It's 100% wool so it's definitely kind of itchy, but a nice undershirt helps to solve this problem. Both of the elbows are worn out but that just means I can put cool leather patches over them, whenever I get around to it that is.

7 comments:

Lily said...

Looks like a comfy sweater...I love Sundays for the exact reasons you listed ! Love your army jacket as well.

xxLily
goldandgray.blogspot.com

marie hamm. said...

so cute!

i want to hang out with you in the last photo lol. i love it.

<3m

www.themavenpost.com

augustalolita said...

love your sweater and necklace!! awesome look <3

Chantelle said...

YES! The leather patches idea is fantastic. Can you keep us updated on that? Maybe do a photo-tutorial, or a video? Great look.

naomi said...

these shorts look so good on you! i love your necklace!

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

love your jewellery! x hivennn p.s enter my giveaway?

jenny said...

Thanks for following my blog! I love your style so much!

jenny-garbutt.blogspot.com