Sunday, December 6, 2009

All I want for christmas is you


la perla via net-a-porter


Amongst everything I will be asking for for Christmas I secretly wish I would include this on my list. Unfortunately I think my parents may not go for $300 underwear sets. I love the pink lace and fragileness of both pieces. If it were mine, I would be content to lay around hours in only lingerie and a cozy sweater listening to Feist and drinking English Breakfast tea with just a spot of milk, watching snow fall outside.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely divine! Alas the price tag is not quite justified. They are so beautiful though, but if I ripped my clothes off to reveal them to my boyfriend and he knew the price, he would not like that.

Dominique said...

They're beautiful. Really beautiful. But the price tag.. I don't think my parents would go for it too, lol!