Tuesday, April 28, 2009

relax, don't do it




vintage blazer, gap shirt, abercrombie jeans, INC heels, f21 headband


Instead of going to senior activities today like I was supposed to I came home and had some coffee and read New York Times online. I found out Clorox bought Burt's Bees back in November which made me feel much less "green." I think that there are alot of ironies in life like that. It also said that Odwalla is owned by Coke and Tom's of Maine is owned by Colgate. I'm all for capitalism, but it definitely comes with some small business tragedies.

Anyway since this is only my second outfit post and I still really have no idea what I'm doing here with this blog I would greatly welcome comments explaining it. It would be very greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

jessica said...

aw, really ?
tom's of maine ! i loved their clove toothpaste, mmmm .
& odwalla juice is just delicious .
anyway; gorge outfit lovvie .

diane said...

really nice outfit. x

Beauty Standard Blog said...

it's your blog, so you're allowed to do whatever you want :)

you're looking great by the way. these jeans fit you amazingly!